Europe Stocks End Mixed
European stock markets finished mixed. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index fell 4.1 points, or 0.09%, to 4,331.3 on some profit taking. Investors were weighing Chancellor of Exchequer Brown's comments that Britain's economic growth is getting more balanced, that inflation and interest rates will remain low, and that he will not rule out another tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt