Stocks Finish with Small Losses
Stocks ended slightly lower Wednesday, on a broad-based pullback as some futures traders began rollovers into March contracts. The Dow Jones industrial average ran into a brick wall at 10,000 on Tuesday, notes S&P MarketScope, similar to the Nasdaq's road-block at 2,000 last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’