Washington Mutual Sinks
Financial-services company Washington Mutual (WM ) says due to lower mortgage loan volume, and increasingly competitive pricing, as well as a greater emphasis on the origination of adjustable-rate mortgages, it now sees $4.15 to $4.25 2003 earnings per share. WaMu also sees $4.30 to $4.80 earnings per share in 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders