Career Education Tumbles
Career Education (CECO ), for-profit education provider, says an investigation of allegations raised by a former employee of its Brooks Institute of Photography unit has shown that the allegations are false, malicious, and possibly libelous. The former employee has accused officials of inflating enrollment numbers to boost profits. Similar charges were made last month by another former employee at the company's Gibbs College unit in Montclair, N.J.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap