Treasuries Finish in the Red
The shortened session was stuffed with data and the U.S. economic outlook continued to look sweeter than a candied yam. Durables gained 3.3%, personal income rose 0.4% (spending was flat), initial claims dropped 11,000 to 351,000, Chicago PMI catapulted to 64.1 from 55.0 and final U. Michigan sentiment nudged up 0.2 to 93.7.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks