Idaho Beckons a Golden State Warrior
Any hunter who has bought a Buck knife has come across the testimonial by co-founder Al Buck that accompanies every purchase and hails God as the company's senior partner. Given the Biblical reference, C.J. Buck, the current president, must have felt a little like Moses as he grappled with the tough decision to quit San Diego, where Buck Knives has been based for more than 50 years, and relocate to Post Falls, Idaho (see BW Online, 11/21/03, "California's State of Uncertainty").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day