Treasuries Finish Higher
Terrorism prevailed over fundamentals on Thursday, propelling Treasuries higher in a couple waves. To blame were suicide bombings of British interests in Turkey and a brief flurry of excitement as U.S. fighter jets were scrambled after a flock of ducks violated Washington airspace and briefly shut the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks