Hewlett-Packard Beats Targets
After the close of trading Wednesday, Hewlett-Packard (HPQ ) posted 36 cents, vs. 24 cents, fourth-quarter earnings per share (excluding one-time items) -- beating analysts' estimates by a penny per share. The computer maker's revenue rose 10% to $1.98 billion. H-P said it expects to post 35 cents first-quarter EPS (pro forma) on sales between $19.1 billion and $19.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself