Rising to the Challenge in a Man's World
Colette Eddy, 53, had been a restaurant manager and saleswoman when a client persuaded her to try something new: aerial photography. That was nearly 17 years ago, and her new occupation entailed mastering some rather specialized skills -- not only how to run a company, but how to shoot construction sites and commercial properties while hanging out of a jet helicopter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States