St. Paul Agrees to Acquire Travelers Property Casualty
St. Paul Companies (SPC ) agrees to acquire Travelers Property Casualty (TAPA ) in a stock swap valued at roughly $16 billion. Terms: 0.4334 St. Paul share per Travelers share. (11/17)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day