Top Stock Picks from S&P
With corporate earnings and the economy improving, it's a good time for stocks, says David Braverman, senior director of Standard & Poor's Portfolio Advisers. And Braverman has highlighted 10 names drawn from the approximately 90 stocks now classified as strong buys, or 5-STARS, in S&P's Stock Appreciation Ranking System (STARS). They are: American Standard (ASD ), Anheuser-Busch (BUD ), Career Education (CECO ), Chelsea Property Group (CPG ), Cisco (CSCO ), Exxon Mobil (XOM ), FedEx (FDX ), Intel (INTC ), Lennar (LEN ), and Reliant Resources (RRI ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks