Alliance Capital Rises
Alliance Capital Management Holding (AC ) shares rose after Lehman upgraded to overweight. Analyst Mark Constant says the recent stock decline is a duplicative and excessive reaction to recent developments in the ongoing investigation of short-term trading in certain mutual funds. Lehman has a $40 price target on the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders