A Defender of Bush's Green Record
Some environmental groups charge that George W. Bush's record on the environment is the worst of any President. Even Republican campaign strategists warn that the issue is one on which Bush is vulnerable in the next election -- and they've recommended that the Administration do more to tout its green credentials. The White House's environmental record isn't completely bleak, however (see BW, 11/03/03, "How Green Is The White House?").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas