Stocks End Sharply Lower
The major stock indexes shed at least 1.5% Wednesday -- with the Nasdaq dipping below the 1,900 mark -- as some surprisingly weak news on the corporate earnings front, as well as some disappointing guidance, gave short-term profit takers all the impetus they needed to sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’