Europe Stocks Finish Mixed
European stocks finished mixed Thursday. London's Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index fell 29.10 points, or 0.67%, to 4,330.70, amid a BCC manufacturing report showed export sales and orders declined in the third quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day