Can Rogue Pharmacies Be Roped In?
Joyce Jenkins, 65, a retired accountant living in Myrtle Beach, S.C., used to spend $500 a month on medicine. Then she discovered an online pharmacy in Canada, where she now gets her cholesterol and osteoporosis preparations for $300. "I was finding it almost impossible to buy drugs," says Jenkins. "Going online has made a big difference in my lifestyle."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas