Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks finished with losses Wednesday despite positive news about the economy and earnings. An anecdotal report and retail sales pointed to improving economic conditions. An opening surge in prices in reaction to better than expected earnings from Intel (INTC ) was used by traders as a sell-on-the-news event, says Standard & Poor's MarketScope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances