IBM Profits Rise
IBM Corp. (IBM ) posted $1.02 third-quarter earnings per share, vs. 99 cents, meeting analysts' average expectations. ago. Revenue at the world's largest computer maker rose 9% to $21.5 billion. Chairman and chief executive Sam Palmisano said he saw signs of economic stabilization and expects an pick-up in information-technology spending, though he stopped short of calling for a full rebound. He also said that IBM needed to fill about 10,000 new positions in several key skill areas in 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day