Christmas on the Web
Half of business owners with online operations are counting on the holiday season to bring in up to 10% of their total 2003 revenues, according to an e-commerce survey of 260 outfits conducted by Interland, an Atlanta-based Web hosting service that specializes in small- and midsize clients. All the business owners who completed the survey are Interland clients with Web sites up and running.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders