Treasuries Finish Higher
The bond squandered a near 2-point lead on Friday made possible by a slight shortfall in headline U.S. data relative to expectations and a squeeze on short positions. Retail sales grew by 0.6% in August down from 1.3% in July, core PPI slipped to 0.1% from 0.2%, and University of Michigan sentiment eased to 88.2 from 89.3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt