A Talk with UMich's Admissions Director
Recruiters have long been enchanted with graduates of the University of Michigan Business School. Praise from Corporate America for everything from the financial acumen to the technological skill of Michigan MBAs helped land the school at No. 8 in BusinessWeek's latest B-school rankings. Kris Nebel, director of admissions at MBS since 1999, spoke recently with BusinessWeek Online reporter Brian Hindo about application trends, new essay questions, and the Supreme Court's decision on Michigan's undergraduate and law-school admissions policies. Here are edited excerpts of their conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself