Women-Owned Businesses: In the Pink
In a perfect world, it wouldn't matter if a business owner was male or female. But for now, the differences are both intriguing and surprising, according to the results of a 100-question survey of 1,400 family-business owners conducted by MassMutual Financial Group and Babson College.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders