Small Caps for Growth -- and Value
For growth stocks these days, look to three industries -- health care, finance, and insurance. That's the recommendation of Kevin Callahan, director of research for Century Capital Management and co-manager of the Century Small Cap Select Fund. Callahan describes himself as "a growth manager with a value overlay," seeking companies with strong fundamentals selling at an attractive valuation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks