Stocks Post Modest Gains
Stocks finished with small gains Thursday is a session marked by choppy trading. Investor sentiment got a lift from a trio of positive economic reports, strength in the Nasdaq, and news that Iraq's former chief weapons minister, Ali Hassan al-Majid (known as "Chemical Ali") was captured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself