Europe Markets End Lower
European markets finished lower on Wednesday. "There was a closer eye on yesterday's weaker data in the U.S., together with weak French data, and the safety bid emerging from heightened geo-political tensions," says MMS. In London, the Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 index ended down 33.40, or 0.79%, at 4,217.40.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders