Scrapping over Enron's Leftovers
Nearly two years after filing for bankruptcy protection, scandal-tarred Enron is still struggling to salvage something for its thousands of creditors. A proposed reorganization plan, filed on July 11 and expected to be amended soon, will hardly be the final word on the company's future. Already, some creditors are questioning the plan's fairness, and new challenges are sure to arise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster