Children's Place Falls
Children's Place (PLCE ) posted a 35-cent second-quarter loss vs. a 38-cent loss on a 3% same-store sales rise, and a 24% total sales rise. The retailer says its outlook remains cautious given the challenging retail environment. S&P upgraded to avoid from sell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks