Europe Stocks End Mixed
European stock markets were mixed. In London, the Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 fell 4.9 points, or 0.12%, to 4,180.7, as the number of people claiming jobless benefits unexpectedly fell for the second consecutive month in July. At same time, the Bank of England cut its inflation forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’