Another Turn on the Merrill-Go-Round
Who says people can't change? After spending the last two years muscling out senior executives, Merrill Lynch Chairman and CEO Stan O'Neal did something radically different on Aug. 12: He hired someone. Only five months after leaving Merrill, Robert McCann, 45, rejoined the company as vice-chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing