RJ Reynolds Outlook Revised to Negative
On Aug. 12, 2003, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services revised its rating outlook for RJ Reynolds Tobacco Holdings (RJR ) to negative from stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'BB+' corporate credit and senior unsecured debt ratings on RJR. Standard & Poor's also affirmed its 'BB' senior unsecured ratings on those selected debt issues that are not guaranteed by RJR's material operating subsidiaries (including RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy