S&P Raises Credit Ratings for Samsonite
On Aug. 7, 2003, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services raised its corporate credit rating on luggage and travel-related products manufacturer Samsonite Corp. to 'B' from 'B-'. At the same time, Standard & Poor's raised Samsonite's subordinated debt rating to 'CCC+' from 'CCC'. The ratings have been removed from CreditWatch, where they were placed Oct. 7, 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself