Plantronics (PLT ) posted 25 cents vs. 21 cents first-quarter earnings per share on a 16% revenue rise. It sees $92 million to $97 million second-quarter revenue, and 24 cents to 27 cents earnings per share. WR Hambrecht raised its estimates, and reiterates buy. S&P reiterates accumulate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing