Microsoft Jumps on an Analyst's Upgrade
Merrill upgraded Microsoft (MSFT ) to buy, and added the stock to its Focus One List. A Merrill analyst said he sees potential for earnings per share upside, a possible increase in Microsoft's dividend due to tax changes, and valuation disparity to its peer software group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day