MGM Sells Stake in Rainbow Cable Networks to Cablevision
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (MGM ) agrees to sell its stake in Rainbow Cable Networks, which includes American Movie Classics, Independent Film Channel and Womens' Entertainment, back to Cablevision Systems (CVC ) for $500 million. (6/30)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm