"Good Active Managers Are Out There"
The strong gains in many stocks and bonds recently have boosted returns of every kind of fund so far this year. Indeed, the positive performance of equity funds is welcome news after three years of losses. Some money managers, however, are a little concerned that stock prices have moved ahead too far too fast, notes Lewis Braham, personal finance editor of BusinessWeek.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting