Caterpillar Credit Rating Lowered
On June 24, 2003, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its corporate credit ratings on Caterpillar (CAT ) and its captive finance subsidiary, Caterpillar Financial Services Corp., to 'A' from 'A+' and removed the ratings from CreditWatch where they were listed on April 15, 2003. At the same time, the 'A-1' short-term corporate credit ratings, which were not on CreditWatch, were affirmed. Outstanding consolidated long-term borrowings totaled $16.6 billion at Mar. 31, 2003. The outlook is stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day