Kodak Debt Placed on CreditWatch Negative
On June 18, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services placed its 'BBB+' long-term and 'A-2' short-term ratings on photographic-products concern Eastman Kodak (EK ) on CreditWatch with negative implications. Kodak is headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., and had $2.7 billion in debt on March 31, 2003.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing