Treasuries Finish Higher
It would have been unlucky to fight the trend on Friday the 13th, so Treasuries continued to forge ahead higher to round out yet another bullish week without any notable setback. Data was again friendly to the bullish cause, with headline PPI falling 0.3% in May and core merely gaining 0.1%. On a year-over-year basis, the core rate fell 0.1% -- near all-time lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet