Goldman Upgrades Convergys to 'In-Line'
Goldman Sachs upgraded telecom services company Convergys (CVG ), information-technology services provider Keane (KEA ), and customer-relationship management company Inforte to in-line from underperform. Goldman also upgraded (INFT ) Certegy (CEY ), a provider of payment services to financial institutions, to outperform from in-line.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing