What McCain-Feingold Really Means
For now, the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance reform act is still the law of the land. On May 19, a federal appeals court, after striking down several of its provisions, set aside its own objections until the Supreme Court rules on the law's constitutionality, probably sometime next year. That would put a final ruling just months ahead of next year's Presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing