Small-Caps: Too Tempting to Ignore?
Small-cap growth stocks are the place to be as the economy emerges into recovery. The best growth opportunities are in health care, retailing, and technology, believes James W. Oberweis, president of Oberweis Securities, who manages investments in micro-, small-, and midcap stocks. Oberweis emphasizes that investors need to be selective and pay special attention to a company's profitability and market valuation. He looks for companies with 30% annual growth and notes that, despite the economic downturn, many continue to achieve that figure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself