Treasuries Finish Higher
Treasuries recovered some poise at the expense of stocks Thursday, rebounding sharply and ending a three-day selloff. It was an orderly ascent rather than a mad scramble that left prices near intraday highs by session close, while the curve actually flattened modestly. Data was not especially instrumental, with jobless claims falling 9,000, to 424,000 and first-quarter GDP revised up less than expected to 1.9% from 1.6%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’