Patricia Russo: Lucent's Best Hope?
When Patricia Russo took over as CEO at Lucent Technologies in 2002, the telecom gearmaker's customers felt the difference right away. "She was in my office the first week [on the job]," says Paul Lacouture, president of the Network Services Group at Verizon (VZ ), a key Lucent customer. "And she listened."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life