Patricia Russo: Lucent's Best Hope?
When Patricia Russo took over as CEO at Lucent Technologies in 2002, the telecom gearmaker's customers felt the difference right away. "She was in my office the first week [on the job]," says Paul Lacouture, president of the Network Services Group at Verizon (VZ ), a key Lucent customer. "And she listened."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts