Europe Stocks End Mostly Higher
European markets were mostly higher. In London, the Financial Times-Stock Exchange 100 added 11.70 points, or 0.29%, to 4,083.60, as investors are pondering reports of rising mortgage lending London. In Germany, the DAX Index fell 12.83 points, or 0.44%, to 2,906.71. In France, the CAC 40 gained 19.57 points, or 0.66%, to 2,969.18.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing