Krispy Kreme Climbs
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD ) posted 22 cents vs. 15 cents first-quarter earnings per share on an 11% system-wide same store sales rise, and a 34% total revenue rise -- above analysts' average estimates of 20 cents a share. Krispy Kreme sees 20 cents second-quarter earnings per share, and 90 cents for fiscal 2004. It sees 10% higher fiscal 2004 system-wide same store sales. Thomas Weisel raised its estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life