Stocks: Volatile, but Trending Higher
The stock sectors to stress now in a portfolio are energy and consumer discretionary, according to Sam Stovall, senior investment strategist for Standard & Poor's. He expects both of those areas to benefit from a gradual improvement in the economy and from the leveling off of oil prices. However, all 10 sectors in S&P's coverage are represented on the current list of stocks ranked as 5-STARS, or strong buys.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts