Tyson Foods Put on CreditWatch Negative
On May 21, 2003, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services placed its 'BBB' corporate credit and senior unsecured ratings on leading poultry and beef producer and processor Tyson Foods (TSN ) on CreditWatch with negative implications. At the same time, Tyson's short-term and commercial paper rating was lowered to 'A-3' from 'A-2'. The company's commercial paper rating is not on CreditWatch and Tyson's corporate credit rating will likely remain investment grade following the review.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day