J.P. Morgan Keeps Inspire Pharmaceuticals Rating
J.P. Morgan keeps neutral on Inspire Pharmaceuticals (ISPH ).
Analyst Maged Shenouda says although there were trends toward efficacy for INS327217, he anticipated a high risk. He says he's not surprised that study didn't meet its primary objective, and says he would be surprised if Inspire continues to develop the drug.
Shenouda thinks Inspire should focus on more promising partnerships, such as its program with Allergan for dry-eye, which he estimates will generate about $390 million in peak sales in 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones