Hewlett-Packard Beats the Street
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ ) posted April-quarter earnings per share of 29 cents (excluding items) that beat analysts' average estimates of 27 cents. On a GAAP basis, the computer and printer maker posted 22 cents earnings per share, vs. 24 cents a year ago. Revenue was $17.98 billion, slightly higher than estimates. H-P reaffirmed estimates for the second half of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas