Big Pharma's Pick-Me-Up: A Down Dollar
Pharmaceutical stocks should hold up well this year as earnings improve, thanks to new-product launches and the weaker dollar, says Herman Saftlas, who follows the industry for Standard & Poor's. Biotech stocks, though, have already had a good run this year and aren't likely to be as strong in the remainder of the year, according to S&P's biotech analyst Frank DiLorenzo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's